- Daily backups with 14 recovery points (two weeks).
- 1 backup per month of the last 6 months.
- Backups are also saved in multi availability zones in encrypted format.
We transfer backups only via a secure SSL connection.
- Key card protocols, biometric scanning protocols and round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance monitor access to every one of our data centers.
- Only authorized data center personnel are granted access credentials to our data centers. No one else can enter the production area of the data center without prior clearance and an appropriate escort.
Every employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks before they're hired. Every employee has signed a Confidentiality Agreement.
- Every data center's HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+1 redundant. This ensures that a duplicate system immediately comes online should there be an HVAC system failure.
- Every 90 seconds, all the air in our data centers are circulated and filtered to remove dust and contaminants.
Our advanced fire suppression systems are designed to stop fires from spreading in the unlikely event one should occur.
- Should a total utility power outage ever occur, all of our data centers' power systems are designed to run uninterrupted, with every server receiving conditioned uninterruptible power supply (UPS) power.
- Our UPS power subsystem is N+1 redundant, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails.
If an extended utility power outage occurs, our routinely tested, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely.
Core routing equipment
- Only fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment is used in data centers.
- Fibre carriers enter our data centers at disparate points to guard against service failure.
Transfer of all data is done over SSL secured connections. Get in contact